you have married a wonderful man when…
- he remembers your wedding anniversary and birthday without you leaving notes around the house or sending him emails.
- he (sometimes) lets you warm up your cold feet by putting them on him 🙂
- he gives you a rose for every year you have been married on your wedding anniversary AND doesn’t give you a rose for every year of your life for your birthday!
- he worries how he will afford buying roses on your 50th wedding anniversary.
- he loves you and you love him more than the day you were married.
- he makes you coffee every morning.
- he writes you love notes in cards.
- he puts my needs and the children’s needs ahead of his own everyday.
- he see’s past the wrinkles to your heart.
- he is the God-given father and teacher of your children.
- he loves you enough to let you be who God made you to be.
- he can be trusted with your heart.
- he laughs at your dumb jokes.
- he understands you when you haven’t said a word.
- he never leads where I am unwilling to follow.
- he loves me more than anyone on earth.
- when there is not enough time or space to write about how wonderful your husband truly is …